Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December 1 2008....

Long have I since posted my nonsense here. Too long, that patience of my beloved readers waiting for the next post has perhaps withered away. To any of those still patiently waiting with their unfading eagerness for the next post, my sincerest apology and utmost gratitude. Time has consumed me in the reality world. True as wisdom says, time will never suffice for the gratification of men's desire. 
A month yet to go for the dawn of another year. After that, 2008 shall forever be bygone. Events shall reside with history. Memories shall be kept, lessons shall be learnt lest darkness gloom again. 
December 1, 2008; a date I shall remember. An eternal farewell bid to my Professor, whom until this moment, I can still sense him wandering around, poking waists out of no reason save fun. What comes as a shocking news, I must absorb it as fate at work, sealing the time that he must meet the Creator. 
Twice in a matter of one month, news of such nature is really taking its toll.  Both being in the form I have never faced before, really makes me ponder on the purpose of my very being. No comfort seems soothing enough to pull me out from these thoughts. Partly, I am grateful that I see it this way. But otherwise, I get unbearable moments. 
Nevertheless, not a single beat of our hearts passes by without teaching us something. Look through those beatings, and seek the lesson it ought to deliver. 
May the dawn of hijrah 1430 and 2009 A.D brings brighter life to all...

- I am flawed, dented, dumb and useless; but that "one-will" shall lead me ahead- 

2 comments:

Caieja said...

ha.... ada pun...

nanti la drop another line, in hurry... yada2.

*good to know ur alive :))

Firdaus Wahab said...

am still sharing the same O2 God has given you and all people of the world!! hehehe

Saikin Comments