Holla!
Back to scribbles and scratches!! Yeay!
Out of job and back into student life...Simply that. What other reasons are there for a lazy lame old me to be back into this dusty old page and articulate nonsense of my own creation. Perhaps the notion of being a student implies on me the sense of having a wider time span to spend. Nuts!
This past few weeks were just bizarre !!(how do you freaking spell this word?)..
Starting with the visa, (dude, if u're planning to study or work in the UK and in need of a visa, one month ahead is merely not enough.. I'd reckon 3 months in prior..) then there was the financing issue, accommodation, study leave problems (which I kinda not understand what the issue is..) etc etc... and while I am still stranded in Malaysia, my classes have been running for two weeks..Brilliant! Had to put 'Catching-up' on my to-do list.
But against all odds, when hopes are lost.. suddenly the visa was approved..
And so here I am! In the Land of Queens and Quids.. Strolling along the paths of scholars and wisemen, the adventure for wisdom and knowledge has set sail once more... The game is on!
So am I really back into business here? Guess, I'll just have to wait and see.
Continued...
8 comments:
Watchaaaa..!! Welcome back bro... All the Tarantulas, Bassanianas, Xysticus, Micrathenas and all their species will become mad on you.. That's for sure.. hahaha.. Anyway.. Enjoy the final episode before becoming a Dr..!! Take care..!!
Hhoho that's a whole lot of scary bunch you've got there... Thanks mate.. When are you coming aboard?? We're still waiting.... =D
Welcome back, bro! Glad to know that u're still interested in this so-called "blogging world". Keep moving forward, and I hope I'll be able to catch you soon (don't leave your small bro too far behind, ok).
Hehehe... Thanks Bro.. Still kicking it in.. You shall be follow in suit very soon, no worries.. and I reckon u'd finish before me.. So just be happy with that tune of Menara Bangsa bugging your head every morning you wake up now... =D
wah senpai! new place, new 'blog', new life..almost everything is new..welcome back...we will wait more of ur posts....
best kan jadi student balik?? nazri pun akan ikut jejak langkah yg sama lps ni..waa, sy rs nk smbg lagi satu phd tp xyah writing up n viva..boleh tak...
semoga Allah mudahkan urusan kita semua di sini..berusaha!
p/s: yes, visa application is getting more and more difficult now..expect the worse in the future..huhu..
huhu..haha....wah,terus heart attack bace pasal visa and study leave...
*senpai,more info onegaishimasu!!*
okeh2....korang sumer,im gearing up oso la...smangattt... *org yg baru nak cari tempat blaja* hehe
Hahahhahaha...kembali sudah kamu menulis..bagus..kelas kosa kata bahasa inggeris saya juga akan bermula secara otomatis!
Illi:: Huhuhu thanks!! tp takyah la nk wat phd lagi... kang jadi wanita pertama botak kang,... huhuhu
Rabi:: Will see if I can get some points down.. Definitely visa application is getting worse... stress begins even before starting phd... huhu
ibuAdam:: hahaha jgn kaget.. huhuh kelas bahasa saya juga bermula... dah nk karat dah ni tatabahasa... huhuh
Post a Comment